There’s been keen interest in recent US-based research showing record levels of advertisers steering marketing services in-house and away from agencies.
But the picture is less clear in Asia-Pacific, especially around the types of services brands prefer to trust to in-house teams and which services agencies can provide with better value.
This is where Campaign is aiming to add some clarity, with new industry research done in partnership with Kantar that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events