Elsie Cheung, the chief operating officer of South China Morning Post, says creating a robust new in-house data team has been critical for supporting the needs of advertisers.
In this video, recorded at the Campaign360 conference in Singapore, she discusses how publishers can maximise benefits through managing their own higher-quality first-party data.
Cheung also weighed in on the changing preferences in ad placement around news.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events