The Women Leading Change conference, which took place in Google's futuristic Singapore headquarters on Friday, was a gathering of senior executives and bright minds from around Asia Pacific to debate the state of gender equality in the media and marketing industry.
The conference kicked off with the results of Campaign Asia-Pacific and Kantar's exclusive survey on the subject, presented by Kantar's Anne Rayner and Trez Chan.
Here are four...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events