On March 22 this year, six agency representatives signed the Mandate for Change, making the pledge to improve gender equality within their organisations.
Carried out in tandem with the Campaign360 conference, the charter took into account the fact that only 31 percent of companies in the marketing sector had a plan in place to develop gender equality. In response, the initiative sought to champion the advancement of women across the marketing industry, and make...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events