Six agency representatives signed a mandate to improve gender equality in their organisations yesterday at the Campaign360 conference in Hong Kong.
The signatories were Gerry Boyle of Publicis Media Nick Waters of Dentsu Aegis Network Cheuk Chiang of Omnicom Media Group Angela Ryan of GroupM Vishnu Mohan of Havas Media and Leigh Terry of IPG Mediabrands. Campaign brand director Atifa Silk also signed the document as a witness.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events