Tony Harradine says he's not your typical investment guy. The former Asia-Pacific chief investment officer at Omnicom Media Group didn’t bury himself in numbers but credits help from his statistics and analytics team for freeing up his time to gain a broader sense of OMG’s overall business. That breadth of knowledge proved valuable in his promotion to CEO last month to replace Cheuk Chiang, who left the business.
“I spent a lot of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events