As it continues making key leadership changes across Asia-Pacific, Omnicom Media Group is now seeking a new CEO for China. Current CEO Doug Pearce, recently elevated to OMG chairman in China, is currently helping the search for his successor after internally signalling his desire to look at other opportunities earlier this year.
He's working through the process with us, APAC CEO Tony Harradine told Campaign Asia-Pacific. He has a lot of passion...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events