When Kantar and Campaign Asia-Pacific launched, in 2017, an ambitious new project to poll Asia's marketing and media industry on their perceptions of gender in the workplace last year, it was in the hope that collecting hard data would highlight the issues at stake and act as the foundations of positive change.
The 2017 results found that women wanted to lead, but had access to fewer opportunities than men. Women felt they were judged more...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events