China is at the forefront of thinking about digital wellbeing for children and may be the first country in the world to make it a legal requirement for large internet companies to employ a chief children’s officer’, whose sole role it is to think about young users, predicted Dylan Collins, the founder and CEO of SuperAwesome.
In a discussion about children’s online safety at Rise conference in Hong Kong, Collins questioned why none...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events