In evaluating influencer effectiveness, awareness and engagement metrics are typically cited as benchmarks. However, consumer intelligence firm Bomoda found a prominent disparity between the ability of many Chinese celebrities to build awareness and engagement and then to correspondingly turn those into purchases.
Many KOLs, it turns out, are able to spur social buzz, but fail to motivate consumers to buy, according to a Bomoda report that looked at over 40,000 KO...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events