Unilever's chief marketing officer, Keith Weed, announced at the Cannes Lions Festival today that Unilever will not work with influencers who buy followers.
This commitment is part of a wider push to combat fraud in the digital ecosystem, create better experiences for consumers and improve brands’ ability to measure impact.
At Unilever, we believe influencers are an important way to reach consumers and grow our brands. Their power comes from a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events