The pre-Cannes hype has most definitely paid off for HostHavas Sydney’s Palau Pledge’ campaign as the Asia-Pacific campaign swept the Titanium Lions by taking the Grand Prix to make it three top gongs at this year’s Cannes Lions.
The remarkable yet simple campaign, which saw visitors to the Pacific island nation of Palau have to sign a pledge stamped in their passports to protect and care for the idyllic ecosystem they had come to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events