Australia won an Asia-Pacific Grand Prix in the Direct category thanks to HostHavas Sydney’s Palau Pledge’, widely tipped as one the region’s strongest entry this year. The campaign also won Gold in the Brand Experience Activation category.
The Grand Prix aside, it was another poor showing from APAC, winning a paltry seven more awards one Gold, four Silver and two Bronze from a total of 76 awarded.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events