One by one they took to the pitch. The business bosses of FIFA, La Liga and Arsenal FC standing not on grass but on stage at Singapore’s All That Matters conference yesterday, making their cases that Asia indeed matters to the future success of the sport and their businesses.
“We definitely want to go to the big markets in China,” FIFA chief commercial officer Philippe Le Floc’h declared, noting the considerable investments Chinese brands...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events