Ad measurement group Kantar has warned that the crop of TV ads celebrating the women’s World Cup aren’t likely to result in higher sales or esteem for the brands behind them.
That’s because its panel of 1,350 consumers gave especially low scores for how much the ads persuaded them to buy from the brands and how much it made them feel better about the brands.
Part of the problem, according to Kantar’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events