2018 IN REVIEW Throughout December we're looking back at the year in APAC marketing, advertising and communicationslisticle-style.
Today, we gleefully present the year's biggest brand fails.
1. Dolce. Gabbana. China.
Type the three words above into your search engine and watch aghast at the complete clusterbeep that is this ongoing brand disaster. To summarise this mess neatly will be tricky, but here goes Dolce...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events