Update DG has this afternoon issued an apology. See Dolce Gabbana releases Weibo video apologising to 'every Chinese person in the world'
Dolce Gabbana continues to attract flack for racism in China following a two-stage debacle relating to its first fashion show in Shanghai, The Great Show, which has now been cancelled.
In the latest turn of events Andrew Keith, the president of Lane Crawford, a retail...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events