From the time Apax Group received a phone call from Dolce Gabbana’s head office in Milan just after the Milan Fashion Week in September 2018, things immediately began steam-rolling at an exponential pace between the Italian brand and the experiential agency, according to the founder of Apax, Terence Chu.
In an exclusive interview with Campaign China, Chu shared how he personally got involved with the inception, planning, production and eventual cancellation of the 'Great...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events