If Dolce Gabbana was hoping its latest brand crisis in China might blow over quickly, those hopes appear to be dashed judging by its reception at Milan fashion week.
At Sunday's fallwinter 2019 fashion show, the Asian press section formed less than a third of its usual numbers, reported the South China Morning Post, which also noted the absence of key high-profile Chinese editors like Vogue China editor-in-chief Angelica Cheung and a dearth...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events