Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have published a video to their Weibo account today in which they apologise for the offence caused by a recent advert they released in China, which led to retailer Lane Crawford dropping the brand.
The Dolce Gabbana designers speak in Italian in the video, but it includes a translation in Chinese underneath. The brand has not yet released the video on its Instagram or Twitter pages, prompting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events