It is hard to hear Peggy Fang-Roe over the noise of a 40,000-strong crowd and a very loud Taylor Swift song. We’re in the Marriott box at the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens, which is decked out with Hawaiian hula flowers, beach backdrops and surfboardsa tropical haven looking over a South Stand heaving with partiers in fancy dress on the first night of the famous tournament. The decor, plus the two massage chairs in the corner of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events