Ad Nut had just finished squirreling away the beach gear and had barely started gathering nuts for the long winter's night, when what to Ad Nut's wondering eyes should appear, but the first big-budget, high-concept holiday-themed ads of 2016 Yet the calendar still read 'October'. So Ad Nut ignored these unwelcome intruders from Christmas-future and tried to play Scroogefor a while at least.
However, as soon as the calendar turned to November, impatient brands...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events