The controversy over Grey Group's 'I Sea' app has seemingly ended with Grey announcing it will give back the Bronze Cannes Lion it won despite the app being questioned, mocked, pulled from the App Store and disowned by the NGO it was allegedly made to help.
So clearly, the agency finally took a hard look at itself after receiving so much criticism, found some humility and admitted at least some level of fault....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events