While banks, tobacco companies and telcos still hold most of the spots, the top 10 in Kantar Millwardbrown's 2018 BrandZ ranking for Indonesia has a newcomer transport service Go-Jek, which debuts in the ranking at No. 7 with a brand value of US$2.39 billion.
Go-Jek displaced Marlboro from the top 10, which otherwise has the same members as in 2017.
The ride-sharing company, which also provides package...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events