Tencent remains the most valuable APAC-based brand, surpassing Facebook, ATT and Visa to reach the fifth spot on Kantar Millward Brown's just-released BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands report.
Tencent also has a new Chinese neighbour in the otherwise all-American top 10, as Alibaba vaulted from 14th spot to ninth.
Meanwhile, Samsung made a respectable gain of five spots to 33, Japanese and Australian companies lost ground,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events