Tencent has again come out on top of the annual BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Chinese Brands report, thanks to a 25% year-on-year increase in brand value to $132.2 billion, according to the report released by WPP-owned entity Kantar Millward Brown.
Alibaba is placed second, with $88.6 billion in brand value on 53% growth, while other internet-economy brands Baidu, JD.com, Suning and Sina are placed at 5, 12, 30 and 64...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events