After months of rumours, Indonesian ride-sharing platform Go-Jek has announced plans to expand its operations into four new Asian markets as part of a US$500 million investment and growth strategy.
The new markets are Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and the Philippines, which the company says in a statement it will enter “within the next few months”.
While it provides numerous services in its native Indonesiaincluding food and grocery delivery, event tickets,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events