Piotr Jakubowski, the CMO of Go-Jek, does not much look like the technology geek and social entrepreneur he purports to be. But don’t be fooled. Behind his suave and charming manner and a natty sartorial sense is a man who seriously believes that technology has the potential to transform people’s lives by making them more efficient and functional.
Born and raised in Jakartathanks to his parents’ love for the country that saw his mother...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events