Dick van Motman, the Dentsu Aegis Network DAN global CEO of content creative who also serves as global president of Dentsu Brand Agencies, is stepping down. He is leaving Dentsu after after a 7-year tenure serving in top leadership positions for Dentsu and DAN in Asia, then globally.
Van Motman immediately becomes an advisor to DAN's executive chairman and CEO, Tim Andree, working mainly on transition until the end of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events