Ruth Stubbs is leaving her Singapore-based role as global president of Dentsu Aegis Network's performance-marketing unit iProspect, Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned.
She will become EMEA chief executive of Group M media agency Wavemaker in early 2020. She will relocate to the UK and report to Toby Jenner, Wavemaker’s global chief executive.
Stubbs has been global president at iProspect since late 2016. That promotion followed her five-year stint as CEO of iProspect...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events