Southeast Asian platform TheAsianparent today announced that Susana Tsui has joined as CEO of media.
Tsui was mostly recently China CEO at Dentsu Aegis Network, a position she left in March less than a year after arriving from PHD, where she had been APAC CEO since 2013. In her new role, Tsui will be responsible for TheAsianparent's content, community and media platforms.
It is a very interesting and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events