Dentsu Aegis Network's year-long overhaul of it's Asia-Pacific leadership is continuing with the replacement of its C-suite in Australia and New Zealand.
Ashish Bhasin, DAN's chief executive for APAC has announced in a statement that ANZ CEO Henry Tajer and CFO Reg Davidson are leaving the company, effective November 27th.
Angela Tangas has been named as Tajer's replacement as ANZ CEO, while Jerome Whelan is succeeding Davidson as CFO,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events