Dentsu Aegis Network today announced the acquisition of Singaporean digital marketing group Happy Marketer.
The group will be rebranded Happy Marketer, a Merkle Company, and bring its suite of data, analytics, CRM and performance marketing services under the DAN umbrella.
Established in 2009, Happy Marketer has 55 staff, with headquarters in Singapore and a digital marketing delivery centre in Bangalore. The agency is Google’s main provider of Google Analytics training in Southeast...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events