Financial terms were not disclosed.
Dick van Motman, chairman and CEO of DAN Southeast Asia, told Campaign Asia-Pacific that he's had his eye on the agency for more than two years and that acquiring it is part of the network's strategy to reignite the Dentsu brand outside of Tokyo and to bring key creative talent into the group.
Less than two weeks ago, DAN announced it had acquired Aspac...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events