In the current bike-sharing craze in China, we are seeing new startup brands emerging one after another. Recently, the competition has escalated to territorial fights for capital and wars of words between the brands.
But while each model is a different colour none of these brands' efforts amounts to real brand-building. I do not see any conviction in their attempts to change the mode of transportation for mankind, or see any real meaning for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events