Procter Gamble's chief brand officer Marc Pritchard used a keynote speech at Dmexco to outline three steps the marketing industry should take to respond to the challenges of today.
The first of Prichard's three actions was transforming digital transparency, the issue he outlined in detail in a high profile speech in January, and which has dominated the agenda of the digital marketing world since.
Pritchard said he believed the industry was 60...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events