As new market entries go, Amazon's move into Southeast Asia has been hard to ignore.
The ecommerce giant has been seen as both an opportunity and a threat a proven partner of choice or a competitor that'll put local retailers on the back foot. But retail is only one part of Amazon's business, and for marketers there could be an even greater opportunity here.
In the US and Europe, we've already...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events