Japan may have failed to embrace Uber, but ride-sharing on two wheels looks a lot more promising. In the past month, two bike-sharing operators announced plans to enter the Japan market, despite its first-rate transport systems and a well-established ownership-based cycling culture.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events