Earlier this week we published an interview with Delmus Credle, who resigned from his role as head of planning at BBDO China in January after just 12 months. As we explain in the piece, he left partly because of comments that he claimed related to his nationality, skin colour and sexuality and which he felt were degrading and unacceptable.
We hoped that the article would open up a forum for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events