The results don’t look like they’re supposed to. Two years have passed since we launched Campaign’s Mandate for Change on gender equality, signed by the heads of six top agency networks in Asia, who committed their companies to reducing workplace bias. These are two years in which we’ve heard of countless events, initiatives and training efforts across agencies and brands, all striving to achieve better balance between men and women.
So you’d expect people’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events