It had always been Delmus Credle’s dream to work at BBDO, and the timing was perfect. Born in South Korea to expat American parents, Credle studied law at the University of Virginia before switching to advertising in pursuit of a more creative career. Building his experience, he worked as a strategic planner at Ogilvy in New York, McCann in San Francisco and Publicis in Seattle. Credle was heading up the planning department at the consultancy Sensis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events