Warc announced the winners for the Effective Channel Integration portion of the 2019 WARC Media Awards, a global case-study competition recognising communications planning that makes a positive impact on business results.
The organisation announced a total of 11 winners: one grand prix, two golds, three silvers and five bronzes. Of these, APAC-based agencies won one of the two golds, two of the three silvers, and all five of the bronzes. Work from Australia, China, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Vietnam earned kudos (see full llist below).
The results also include three special citations, for path-to-purchase insight, effective cross-channel measurement, and successful linkage of paid, owned and earned media, noted below.
- Al Umobuwah - Putting 'Mum' into 'Parenthood' · Babyshop · Landmark Group · FP7 McCann Dubai · Middle East & North Africa
- 4:25 Hunger Bar Launch · Oh Henry! · The Hershey Company · UM Canada, Anomaly · Canada + POE Award
- Hungry Puffs · Foodbank WA · The Brand Agency · Australia
- The Best 'Freekend' Christmas Ever! · Skinny · Spark NZ · PHD New Zealand, Platform29 · New Zealand + Path-to-Purchase Award + Effective Cross-Channel Measurement Award
- Buckethead Army · KFC · Yum! Brands · MediaCom, Ogilvy Australia · Australia
- World Without Walls · Babyshop · Landmark Group · FP7 McCann Dubai · Middle East & North Africa
- Brighter Homes, Brighter Kids · Dulux · AkzoNobel · MediaCom China · China
- The Mekong Connection · Sunlight · Unilever · Mindshare Vietnam · Vietnam
- Wave of Waste · Corona · AB InBev · PHD Media · Australia
- Cross-channel measurement · Shell · Shell Fuels · MediaCom · Hong Kong
- A mission to cut sick days by half · Lifebuoy · Unilever · Mindshare Vietnam · Vietnam
More information on these winners, and the previously announced winners in the best use of data category, is available from Warc. The winners for effective use of partnerships/sponsorships and effective use of tech are still to be announced. The top winning papers of the WARC Media Awards share a $40,000 prize fund.
More on Hungry Puffs: