Hungry Puffs, as the ad above states, have absolutely no vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates or calories, which is exactly what more than 100,000 kids in West Australia have for breakfast every day.
The empty box is available at participating IGA supermarkets throughout Western Australia or at hungrypuffs.com for A$5enough money to provide meals for 10 children.
The campaign is the brainchild of The Brand Agency,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events