'Hungry Puffs' the cereal brand that was actually a clever ploy for donations to a food charity, will be rolled out to over 200 supermarkets in Western Australia.
Created by The Brand Agency Perth, Hungry Puffs were initially launched in 48 IGA stores before Christmas 2018. The empty boxes, which triggered a donation when run through the checkout, doubled donations for Foodbank Western Australiaa windfall that translated to 625,000 meals for deprived children,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events