This article covered a panel session at Campaign's Digital360Festival in Shanghai on March 28, 2019. For all our coverage of news and video interviews with key guests, see the link here.
You arrive at the hotel and the staff already know your individual wine, music and particular towel fluffiness preferences. But while this might generate warm fuzzy feelings in guests or emotions of a different kind, depending on their mood, personalisation has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events