“Cannes in China is still important. It’s iconic, I think, the dream for marketers and agency people.”
Just one of the reasons Chris Chen, the chief creative officer of Isobar, based in Shanghai, was so happy to be back on the Riviera this year, his third in a row. The festival has a welcome different feel this year compared to his first visit in 2017, he said, when it felt more like the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events