Isobar China Group announced leadership changes that it says will strengthen its ability to support the digital-transformation efforts of its clients in China. The company has promoted Tammy Sheu to CEO and Britney Pai to chief growth officer, while Alvin Huang, who was named CEO in late 2017, will move into a newly created role as chief commerce officer.
Chris Chen continues as chief creative officer, rounding out the executive team.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events