New Zealand has been named the best country for supporting female entrepreneurship, according to MasterCard’s inaugural Index of Women Entrepreneurs.
The study, which analysed 54 global economies that account for 78.6 percent of the world’s female workforce, found that while core tenets of female entrepreneurship are necessity and grit, having the right supporting structure is just as crucial.
This includes ease of doing business, access to financial services...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events