Cheung joined Mindshare Hong Kong as deputy leader in January after a long career with Nokia, where her last role was head of marketing at Nokia Hong Kong.
Melanie Lo, GroupM CEO, told Campaign Asia-Pacific that there has been no direct replacement for Cheung, but we have several new senior people joining Mindshare.
Ronnie Tong has joined as partner of client leadership. He was most recently regional media director at Kering PPR Group, ex-Gucci...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events