Myanmar as a consumer market may not have lived up to the outsized optimism that generated breathless media coverage and sent investment rushing in following its emergence from military rule and international sanctions in 2012. But outside observers should not make the mistake of thinking the market is moribund. Despite its ongoing political issues, Myanmar has a young population of 53 million consumers who are optimistic about the future, increasingly technically savvy and uncommonly open to learning about...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events